20 - Inch LED Monitor
The Eco 7 series are ultra-slim, tapers to only 1.85cm. It is fashionable with its floral pattern polish on rear cover and base and Transparent parts in bezel and base.
e2040V of V series is a green monitor with 50% power saving and Hg free.
"e-Sensor" technology enables the monitor to turn off while you are away. User can use the designated hotkey to set up. The detectable range of the sensor is around 120cm, you may select near, average, or far. Under "Monitor off" section, there are timers to control the monitor off (never, 10min, 20min, 30min… 60min).
It boasts a 20M:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 5ms response time to provide an ideal display for video viewing.
Tech Spec & Product Details
- Screen Size: 20" W
- Viewable Image Size: 50.805cm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2768 (H)×0.2768 (V)mm
- Display Area: 442.8 (H)×240.075 (V)mm
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 20000000:1 (DCR)
- Response Time (typical): 5ms
- Viewing Angle: 170/160 (CR≥10)
- Scan Frequency: H: 30K~83KHz V: 56~75Hz
- Pixel Frequency: 108MHz
- Recommended Resolution: 1600×900@60Hz
- Display Colours: 16.7M
- HDCP Compatible: Yes
- Input Signal: Analog RGB and DVI-D
- Input Connector: 15-pin D-Sub and 24-pin DVI
- Power Supply: 12VDC,3A
- Power Consumption: Power On: <25W(Typical), Standby: <1W
- Plug & Play: DDC 2B/CI or VESA DDC2B™
- User Control: Auto/Source, E-Sensor/left, right, Menu, Power
- OSD Languages: 14 Languages
- Speakers: No
- Safety & Regulations: CCC,cCSAus,FCC, CE, CB, EPA,TUV-S.TUV-Bauart, windows 7, EPEAT Silver
- Wall-Mount: No
- Cabinet Colour: Black
- Mechanical Function: Tilt: -5°~15°
- W×H×D (w/base)mm: 494.57mm•375mm•180mm
- W×H×D (package)mm: 560mm•435mm•123mm
- Weight (Net /Gross): 3.5Kg/5.4Kg
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.